AFSHIN A. AZIZI
310-666-TECH (8324) AfshinAzizi@hotmail.com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a professional position in a computer field that will contribute to the success of the organization.
· Programming and Graphic Design
· Java Script
· Adobe Photoshop
· Flash Animation
· Visual Basic
· Video Editing
· Sound Editing
· Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
· Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Access Database
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair PC hardware
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Independent decision-making and minimal supervision, self starter
· Good customer service skills
· Responsible, dependable, and organized
· Attention to detail and organizational skills, Quick Learner
· Solid and proactive problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
2001 – Present
Major: Computer Science Programming
Current GPA: 3.7
Dean’s Honor List Every Semester
2000 – 2001 Computer Learning Centers Inc.
Major: Computer Internet and Programming
1996 – 2000 Netan-Eli High
High School Diploma
2001 – Present Working on web pages for private institutions and teaching computers for all ages.
2002 – Present Working For 24/7 Real Media Search Engine Company. Programming In Perl Language.
Job Description: write a program in Perl to “crawl” a specific website and grab all links, names and descriptions for all the pages. Then sending them to our database and add them to our search engine. (Every website is written differently, so every website needs a different “crawl”.)
1997 - Present Store Supervisor & Programmer
Pico Glatt Super Market
Duties Include: data entry, distribution and inventory processing, new hire training and development, program scanner PLU codes, program label scanner machines, provide computer/register assistance.
Reference Available Upon Request